Store: Teaching For Life
Video: Teaching For Life
Video: Interview with Sherrie Marty
Teaching For Life® is a unique, Gospel-centered, positive way to help Lutheran school teachers apply God's Word to the life issues!
Teaching For Life® teaches nine key pro-life concepts—one for each month of the school year—by giving ideas on how to integrate them into religion, math, social studies, etc.
Teaching For Life® will come as a sturdy 8.25" x 11" full color tri-fold format, providing you with all that is needed to teach a key life concept each month in a variety of ways.
The goal with Teaching For Life® is to make it as easy as possible for the teacher to use!
Each Teaching For Life® grade level includes a CD which provides additional resources, commentary, and teaching tools.
Teaching For Life® is positive and Gospel-centered! Grade levels are: PK-K, 1-2, 3-4, 5-6, and 7-8.
Teaching For Life® Themes by Unit (Nine Units per Grade Level):
- Unit 1: For Life from the Beginning of Time: The Importance of a Six-Day Creation.
- Unit 2: For Life Because God Is―The Trinitarian Value of Human Life.
- Unit 3: For Life from the Very Beginning of Life.
- Unit 4: For Life in the Womb.
- Unit 5: For Chaste and Decent Lives.
- Unit 6: For Life and Loving them Both.
- Unit 7: For Life and Healing Broken Hearts.
- Unit 8: For Life When Life Isn't Good.
- Unit 9: For Life at Life's End.
Teaching For Life – Grades PK-K. Item LFL720C. $49.99 ea.
Teaching For Life – Grades 1-2. Item LFL721C. $49.99 ea.
Teaching For Life – Grades 3-4. Item LFL723C. $49.99 ea.
Teaching For Life – Grades 5-6. Item LFL725C. $49.99 ea.
Teaching For Life – Grades 7-8. Item LFL727C. $49.99 ea.
Teaching For Life – COMPLETE PACKAGE (All five grades levels). Order the complete package and save $50! Item 729C. $199.99 ea.
Comments from teachers on Teaching For Life
- "I like the variety of different ways you can integrate the key concepts in your day." Teacher at Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church and School, Mequon, Wisconsin
- "The activities were diverse and applied to a wide variety of curricular areas. I appreciated how the lessons were laid out in a step-by-step manner." C.S., Cedarburg, Wisconsin
- Teaching For Life® "is so colorful and well done, that when we opened up the first unit we wanted to do everything in one day!" K. Smith, Marshalltown, Iowa
From several teachers at St. Peter Lutheran School, Macomb, Michigan:
- "I liked the variety of choices in each curriculum area. It was easy to fit at least one activity in."
- "The teachers' guide was well prepared and looked great!"
- "I like that there were activities to incorporate in all subject areas. I enjoyed hands-on activities."
- "I appreciated the age-appropriateness of the material. I want to use it more extensively next year."
Check out more LFL sanctity of life resources―including the item below―at CPH!
Maker's Markers (featuring the "Teaching For Life Kids®") – These encouraging messages and Scripture quotes are great for kids!
Messages and Scripture include:
- “I am a miracle of God’s love!” and Psalm 139:13-16
- “We are all the work of God’s hand” and Isaiah 46:3-4
- “He has called me by name. I am His!” and Isaiah 43:1
- “Jesus loves me just as I am!” and 1 John 3:1
Item LFL700BM. $0.15/set of 4
It’s You and Me Lord! – In this wonderful booklet, Linda Bartlett helps children understand "what a wonderful thing it is to be alive—to be God’s child—to know His everlasting love!"
Item LFL730B. $2.00 ea.